The Care Co-ordinator (CC) is responsible and accountable for successfully and appropriately matching our Clients and Carers as well as retaining our current client base. The CC will own the relationships with both the Clients and Carers for a specified geographical area (or other appropriate spilt) known to them as the portfolio. Each one will typically manage and coordinate: approximately 120 Clients and 100 Carers at any one time. Although this role is very people orientated and managing relationships is key, there will be some KPIs set to drive business and personal performance.
- Manage and take ownership for the specified portfolio of Clients and Carers and own the relationships, process and administration from beginning to end, including converting and closing the sales process where appropriate.
- Ensure a very high level of tailored service is given appropriately matching Client and Carer taking into consideration the Clients complex needs and Carers suitability.
- Proactive and solution focused when faced with last minute changes to assignments.
- Works under pressure within the required timeframes and standards of customer service set by Country Cousins Homecare Agencies Ltd.
- Uses influencing skills to stakeholder manage other colleagues in: Recruitment, Sales, Compliance and Finance to ensure strong communication and effective internal processes.
- Constantly evaluate the matching process and drive own and team performance and help others improve personal and business performance.
- Set up appropriate introductions for Clients and Carers and complete appropriate internal administration.
- Understand and deliver KPI’s and SLA’s specifics.
- Take proactive and appropriate action when KPIs are not being met.
- Ensure there is accurate handover to colleagues as required, maintaining a seamless transition so service delivery remains efficient and streamlined.
- Maximise on every opportunity ensuring the Client and Carer receives outstanding service.
- Ensure all system records are up to date and accurate.
- Undertakes call out duty as and when required.
- Maintain and update all carer and customer details on Field Service.
We are looking for people who have...
- A confident telephone manner
- Patience and a caring customer focus
The ability to be proactive and problem solve
- Excellent organisational skills and diary management
- Microsoft Office proficiency – including Excel
The ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent administration and communication skills and able to give attention to detail
- Support your colleagues at peak periods of activity.
- Follow company processes to ensure that service delivery is streamlined, efficiently and effectively to all parties.
- Ensure delivery of customer, financial and operational KPIs.
- Prepare and participate in the annual PDR appraisal process.
- At all times maintaining a high standard of efficiency and integrity within the office.
- Adopt a flexible, enthusiastic and driven approach to achieving the financial goals of the business.
- Willingly carry out any other duties deemed appropriate by the Company.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Good knowledge of products and services within Country Cousins Homecare Agencies Ltd.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Assertive when required but also patient and a caring customer focus.
- Proactive at all times thinking about the bigger picture.
- Excellent organisational skills and diary management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – including Excel.
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent administration and communication skills and able to give attention to detail.
Education and Qualifications:
- Educated to minimum GCSE level
Salary: £21,145 per annum depending on your qualifications and experience. Fixed Term 12 month contract.